Outlander™ 500 H.O. EFI
The New Middleweight Champion
The 500 H.O. EFI is a machine to be reckoned with. With 54% more power than Honda Rubicon 500, and even 22% more than the Polaris Sportsman 500 EFI, you can expect class-leading power, handling and performance every time you get on.
Plus, it has all the great Outlander™ features, such as Visco-Lok automatic front differential, SST frame, TTI rear suspension and more.
New for 2008
• Visco-Lok features a new quicker engagement
• New multi-function full digital gauge
• Redesigned rear fascia, taillight and regulator cover
• Restyled painted steel rims (on base models)
• Redesigned CVT compartment for better sealing against moisture
• More comfortable handgrips
• 500 lbs. additional winch capacity (now 3,000 lbs./1,361 kg) (on XT models)